Friday, March 8, 2013

Bucket List


-Hike the Appalachian Trail

-Hike El Camino

-Get skydiving certification

-Complete a half marathon

-Complete a marathon

-Complete a triathlon

-Go snowboarding

-Go scuba diving

-Work with horses

-Backpack through Europe

-Finish the tattoos on my back
-Try acupuncture

-Try cross fit

-Keep a blog

-Bike across the US

-See the Lock bridge in Paris

-Get published

- Get personal trainer certification

-Complete yoga teacher training

-Go on a yoga retreat

-Learn to play piano

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah - Amazing how in one day you can add that many items to your list. I recently created a 40 before 40 bucket list of smaller more achievable dreams -- we'll see how that goes. I love your progression from half marathon to triathlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I hope you make ALL of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! I have done a few! And you are accomplishing one as we speak virtually! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want to see the half finished tattoo. What are you starting first? I think it is a blog. Okay, what is second?

    ReplyDelete